watch anime or read light novel.
09-04-2013, 06:28 PM
I've a confusion guys.
What should i do ?
1. Watch senjou no horizon anime series S1 and S2
OR
2.Read senjou no horizon light novel series.

Pls tell me.
Thanx.

Big Grin
10-04-2013, 03:22 AM
Well, can you read Japanese? The light novels don't have any translations in English besides the first half of Volume 1-A, the first third of volume 3-A and a few chapters here and there (There might be translations in Chinese though, if you can speak that). So if you can't read Japanese, you'll likely have no choice but to watch the anime anyway.

This isn't bad though as the anime is a really good adaptation, notably did a good job at condensing the rather dense novels and presenting it in a way that does not require knowledge of the source material to enjoy it (although some parts in the second season don't make as much sense if you haven't read the novels). It also had an amazing VA cast, good animation and one of the best OSTs ever (although Horizon is my favorite anime/light novel series so I'm extremely biased towards it as whole); I would really recommend you to watch it even if you decide to read the light novels.

我、生きずして死すこと無し。
理想の器、満つらざるとも屈せず。
これ、後悔とともに死すこと無し。

10-04-2013, 10:59 AM
Mecasonic13 thanx for your recommendation.
Yes! I can't read japanese or chinese. But for the first volume, baka tsuki have just end it's translation so i was thinking of reading of light novel too.
After reading your thougt i will also give my try to anime series.

Big Grin
30-03-2016, 07:06 PM
How do you view the light novels in this website/database because I can only see their covers but not their contents
31-03-2016, 04:28 AM
(30-03-2016, 07:06 PM)stonemine16 Wrote: How do you view the light novels in this website/database because I can only see their covers but not their contents

If you click "View Details" below the cover it will come up with the details that have been entered for that volume. If you're wanting to read the volumes, this isn't a site for doing that.