Keiichi Hikami instead of Keiichi Ikami

Thanks.
12-03-2016, 07:20 PM
(12-03-2016, 08:35 AM)Sorakara Wrote: Only a few changes this time:

Manowa instead of Manowa Mamono Taosu Nouryoku Ubau Watashi Tsuyokunaru
Only Senka no Maihime instead of Senka no Maihime: Senk(ry

Thanks.

Ahhh concerning the Manowa light novel, there's no numbering on the cover, so could the new volume be just a special or a short stories volume? The title according to the web novel it's based on is the same as the first four volumes. Maybe it's better to wait for the next volume to see what the title is before changing the name?

I changed the other two, thanks.
12-03-2016, 09:07 PM
(12-03-2016, 07:20 PM)SamZ Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 08:35 AM)Sorakara Wrote: Only a few changes this time:

Manowa instead of Manowa Mamono Taosu Nouryoku Ubau Watashi Tsuyokunaru
Only Senka no Maihime instead of Senka no Maihime: Senk(ry

Thanks.

Ahhh concerning the Manowa light novel, there's no numbering on the cover, so could the new volume be just a special or a short stories volume? The title according to the web novel it's based on is the same as the first four volumes. Maybe it's better to wait for the next volume to see what the title is before changing the name?

I changed the other two, thanks.

From the fifth volume on it's supposed to be a new arc so I thought it could be better to just leave as Manowa as the "subtitles" may change with time. Then again, I agree in waiting for a new volume to see what comes next.
13-03-2016, 06:07 AM
The 5th volume isn't a direct adaptation of the web novel from what I can gather.
25-03-2016, 11:28 PM
Two changes this time:

Himekishi wa Orc ni Tsukamarimashita. instead of Himekishi wa Orc ni Mitsukarimashita.
Busaiku desu Kedo Nanika? instead of Busaiku desukedo Nanika?

Thanks
26-03-2016, 06:14 AM
(25-03-2016, 11:28 PM)Sorakara Wrote: Two changes this time:

Himekishi wa Orc ni Tsukamarimashita. instead of Himekishi wa Orc ni Mitsukarimashita.
Busaiku desu Kedo Nanika? instead of Busaiku desukedo Nanika?

Thanks

Thanks, both titles were changed.
23-05-2016, 01:00 AM
Some stuff:

Elf Yome to Hajimeru Isekai Ryoushu Seikatsu
instead of Elf Yome to Hajimeru Isekai Ryoushu Seikatsu -Ore no Sumu Shima ni Isekai ga Kichattandaga-
Jinma Chouteikyoku Chousa instead of Ryuu to Seigi
Class Marugoto Jingai Tensei instead of Class Marugoto Jingai Tensei -Saijaku no Skeleton ni Natta Ore-
Yuusha ga Shuraba Sugite Sekai wo Sukkuteru Baai Janai instead of Yuusha ga Shuraba Sugite Sekai wo Sukkuteru Baai Janai Maou no Noroi de Heroine-tachi wo Douji Kouryaku Shinakereba Narimasen
Saisoku Yuusha no Kami Dungeon Kouryaku instead of  Saisoku Yuusha no Dungeon Kouryaku
Himawari :unUtopial World instead of Himawarai :unUtopial World 1
Heroes (Kabushiki Gaisha)!!! instead of Heroes (Kagushiki Gaisha)!!!
Kamisama wa Isekai ni Ohikkoshi Shimashita instead of Kamisama wa Isekai ni Hikkoshi Shimashita

Uki (うき) instead of only Uki.
Tetsu Hamura instead of Tetsu Haruma

Thanks.
03-06-2016, 07:57 PM
Thanks Sorakara,

Will be handled pretty soon.
18-06-2016, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 18-06-2016, 07:14 PM by SamZ.)
Sorry for the lateness, will be updated more frequently from now on.

Everything was changed other than this:
Tetsu Hamura instead of Tetsu Haruma

I see that there are two pages, one for "Tetsu Hamura" and one for "Tetsu Haruma":
http://lndb.info/person/Tetsu_Hamura
http://lndb.info/person/Tetsu_Haruma

Are they the same person? If so, I'll remove "Tetsu Haruma", and assign the light novels to be done by "Tetsu Hamura" instead.
20-06-2016, 04:13 AM
(18-06-2016, 07:13 PM)SamZ Wrote: Sorry for the lateness, will be updated more frequently from now on.

Everything was changed other than this:
Tetsu Hamura instead of Tetsu Haruma

I see that there are two pages, one for "Tetsu Hamura" and one for "Tetsu Haruma":
http://lndb.info/person/Tetsu_Hamura
http://lndb.info/person/Tetsu_Haruma

Are they the same person? If so, I'll remove "Tetsu Haruma", and assign the light novels to be done by "Tetsu Hamura" instead.
Yes, they are the same.

A bit more:

Isekai to Watashi, Docchi ga Suki nano? instead of Isekai to Watashi, Docchi Suki nano?

Hideto Maruyama instead of Maruyama Hideto
Rei (玲衣) instead of only Rei

Could you also delete these two pages (ended up adding them again with slight different names): Youko and Noborowo.