Forum Issues & Feedback
04-11-2014, 06:35 AM
The forum will finally be updated with the latest forum software with absolutely no compromise to the UI (theme). The upgrading process will take some time so the work will be divided to two stages on two days. The forum will be under maintenance tomorrow for the first stage of the update, which will probably take about 2-3 hours, after which the forum will be completely functional with some of the new features and few UI changes (mostly icons/images). The second and last stage of the update will probably take place in the near weekend (will let you know which day via this thread) after which the updating process will be completed.

Please let me know via this thread if you encounter any issues with the forum.
05-11-2014, 07:58 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2014, 08:08 AM by SamZ. Edit Reason: Cleaning browser's cache... )
First stage update was successfully done Smile Please look around and let me know if you run into any issue.

Some stuff that you might notice: few icons were changed, the editor for writing posts was changed (I like the look and feel of it), and various small UI changes...

Edit: If you run into any issue try first to clean your browser's cache and see if it solves the issue (it could be an issue of caching of the old forum software's files).
07-11-2014, 03:50 PM
The second and last step of the forum update will be some time today, and will take less than an hour. In that time the forum will be in maintenance mode.
07-11-2014, 08:16 PM
Forum update finished.

Avatars' maximum dimensions are now 130x130, and can be up to 130 KB in size.
19-11-2014, 04:57 AM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2014, 04:58 AM by SamZ.)
The forum software's database was compromised:
http://blog.mybb.com/2014/11/15/github-account-compromised/

I highly recommend everyone registered to the forum to change the password to avoid any issues, even though the forum is backed up on a regular basis (weekly), but I can't emphasize how much it is important to change your current password to a different one. Sorry for the trouble but please go ahead and do so to avoid any drama later on.

If you are registered to the main LNDB.info website, there's no need to worry about your account there, and no need to change your password for the main LNDB.info website account, since it is different and separate account from the LNDB.info forum's account.