Best selling light novels of the year/all time (thread ver. 2)
18-02-2015, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2015, 02:44 PM by KuroiTemp.)
Thank you very much. I have a better understanding of it now. I think my problem was that I assumed the sales boost was kind of instantaneous (within a few weeks of the anime airing) for every current popular series.
19-02-2015, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2015, 07:03 PM by kuuderes_shadow.)
Added:
Sales for w/c 9th February
Sales for Month 29th December (2014) to 1st February (January monthly rankings):
SAO: Progressive vol 3 adds 8804
Durarara!! SHx3 adds 9514, passing 30k for the first time
Hidan no Aria 19 adds 3349
OreShura 9 adds 3145, passing 30k for the first time
Shinmai Maou no Testament 7 adds 4619
The full data is available here

Zettai Naru Isolator sold 32013 volumes in total, against 30937 for volume 2, meaning that volume 1 sold 1076 copies this week.

Also:
Updated redux list.
Corrected a typo on the 2015 list.

edit: updated to include sales data from oricon website.
21-02-2015, 10:25 PM
Update 21st Feb:
- Added more links - all light novels with lndb entries should now have links on the main list (some spinoffs are excluded if the main series is the only entry). I also added a couple of things to the database to help this.
- Added Seiken Tsukai no World Break and Mahou Senshi Riui to the redux list.
26-02-2015, 06:04 PM
Updated with data for w/c 16th Feb 2015.

Also added the number of days for a few more volumes.
05-03-2015, 06:48 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2015, 06:00 AM by kuuderes_shadow.)
Updated the thread with what little new data there is this week. Data from Oricon's website yet to become available (I usually do this on Thursday morning, not Wednesday evening, but there's so little to do this time) - it will be added once it is. EDIT: This is now done
13-03-2015, 10:52 PM
Updated all lists with the data for w/c 2nd March, and month of Feb 2015.
16-03-2015, 12:54 AM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2015, 04:34 AM by kuuderes_shadow.)
Update:
- Removed Jojomenon from the redux list as it is a spin off of the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure manga series.
- Replaced the English title of Tsumiki no Ie on the redux list with the Japanese one. This will be fixed on the main list when next week's data is added.
- Adjusted the romanisation of Shoujo Fujuubun on the spreadsheet. This will be fixed on both lists when next week's data is added.
- Mainichi Kaasan is a manga and not a light novel. This has been removed from the spreadsheet and will be removed from the rankings when next week's data is added.
- Mae wa Ma no Tsuku Tetsugoushi! has been replaced on the redux list with '"Ma" series'. Ushiro wa Ma no Tsuku Ishi no Kabe has been removed from the redux list as it is a part of the same series. This is currently in effect on the spreadsheet and will be applied to the lists when next week's data is added.
- Shokugeki no Souma a la carte has been removed from the spreadsheet's redux list as it is a prequel to the manga. It will be removed from the thread when next week's data is added.
- The colon at the end of Kakuritsu Sousakan Mikoshiba Gakuto has been removed from the redux list.
- Tenshi-tachi no Kagai Katsudou has had a typo in its name removed from both lists on the spreadhseet. It will be fixed on the thread when the next week's data is added.
- Fixed a repeated typo in Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku's title in the spreadsheet. This will be fixed on the thread when next week's data is added. This has been fixed now for the 2014 year figures.
- Fixed a repeated typo in Hitotsu no Tairiku no Monogatari's title in the spreadsheet. This will be fixed on the thread when next week's data is added.

Edit: Update 17th March:
- Reinserted a / to end a bit of italics. Currently only in the spreadsheet, but will be fixed on the thread when next week's data is added.
- Added release date for a few more volumes to the spreadsheet and corrected the data up to date for one of these. This means that when next week is added they will have a # of days ranked figure.
21-03-2015, 02:26 AM
Thread updated with data for w/c 9th March. Also all the above post's points should now be in the thread.
27-03-2015, 06:32 AM
Removed Omoide no Marnie from the redux list as it is a Japanese version of a foreign work.

Thread updated with data for w/c 16th March.
02-04-2015, 05:50 PM
Updated with this week's data. Lots happening this week, and there's likely to be lots happening next week as well.