Problems (?) in creating new pages for LNs
05-01-2015, 03:47 AM
Ok, yesterday I was trying to create new pages for some LNs of HJ Bunko but nothing happened when I clicked on "Add light novel".

Then for some reason it worked today for Gohyoku. It had a lag of time in creating it though. Now I'm trying to create a page for Ikkitousen will drive but nothing happens... again.

I don't have any idea why it's like this now. Two days ago it was just fine for me =/
05-01-2015, 07:33 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2015, 07:35 AM by SamZ.)
When you added the "Gohyoku na Boku to Grimoire" light novel today, was there anything different in the input you supplied in the various fields from yesterday's? and when you tried to add the "Ikkitousen will drive" light novel, what input did you enter in the various input fields? Do you get any red warning/alert text with the cause of the issue near/beside any of the fields?

Sorry about asking so many questions but I need to so I can figure what's happening.
06-01-2015, 03:30 AM
I'm having the same problem today, it seems that the fields for listing the Authors and Illustrators are the cause as I have been unable to add a light novel if there is an author/illustrator selected (adding the author/illustrator after adding the light novel works through...).

我、生きずして死すこと無し。
理想の器、満つらざるとも屈せず。
これ、後悔とともに死すこと無し。

06-01-2015, 04:35 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2015, 06:12 AM by SamZ.)
(06-01-2015, 03:30 AM)Mecasonic13 Wrote: I'm having the same problem today, it seems that the fields for listing the Authors and Illustrators are the cause as I have been unable to add a light novel if there is an author/illustrator selected (adding the author/illustrator after adding the light novel works through...).

Thanks to Sorakara for mentioning the issue, and thanks to Mecasonic13 for identifying where the issue lies. It should be fixed now Smile