have filed a complaint against Jay Ratliff and ar
13-07-2019, 02:31 PM
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Dallas Cowboys have filed a complaint against Jay Ratliff and are seeking compensation from the defensive lineman. Ratliff was sidelined last season while recovering from a sports hernia that required surgery. He was placed on the physically unable to perform list, but when he told the Cowboys he was not physically able to play, they released him in October. A week later, Ratliffs surgeon medically cleared him to play and he signed with the Bears, playing five games for them. Cowboys owner Jerry Jones calls it "undermining" when a player "can say he is hurt one day and signs to play with a team another." The collective bargaining agreement does not cover such disputes. The Cowboys have brought their complaint to the NFLs management council and the players union. Larry Johnson Youth Jersey . With Washington teammate Nene drawing double-teams coming off his big game against the Lakers, Gortat scored 25 points on 11-of-12 shooting and grabbed eight rebounds to lead the Wizards to a 100-92 win in overtime over Milwaukee on Wednesday night. Juan Thornhill Youth Jersey . Amaro broke the NCAA all-time record for receiving yards in a season for a tight end with 1,352 during his junior campaign, eclipsing the mark of 1,329 set by Rices James Casey in 2008. http://www.thechiefsshoponline.com/ . -- Tiago Splitter tipped in a rebound with 2. Frank Clark Womens Jersey . "Opinion: Womens World Cup is the best Soccer of the year," Hanks tweeted to his 8.73 million followers on Friday. "Hey FIFA, they deserve real grass. Put in sod. Khalen Saunders Womens Jersey . Van Slyke drove in a career-high four runs with two homers off struggling left-hander Tony Cingrani, and the Los Angeles Dodgers pulled away to a 6-2 victory over the Cincinnati Reds on Monday night, a rare comfortable win in their pitching-dominated series.OAKLAND, Calif. - More than worrying about the daunting task of trying to replace All-Star Josh Donaldson or dwelling on the shock of being traded from Toronto, Brett Lawrie is embracing the idea of staying healthy as he joins the Oakland Athletics.Bidding farewell to the Blue Jays unforgiving turf field could be a big benefit for his body moving forward, too.(It) treats my body kind of silly and throws it off, he said, noting now, Its grass and dirt. Im excited.Oaklands new third baseman was acquired in a trade from Toronto on Friday night that sent Donaldson to the Blue Jays. Also coming to the As in the deal were left-hander Sean Nolin, right-hander Kendall Graveman and minor league shortstop Franklin Barreto.Lawrie missed a call from Blue Jays general manager Alex Anthopoulos, then quickly called back to learn he had been traded.I was kind of at a loss for words to be honest with you. I didnt really know what to say, it happened so fast, Lawrie said. Its almost like I was dreaming.Lawrie wants nothing more than to stay on the field, and figures if that happens the rest will take care of itself. He acknowledges hes had his share of bad luck, and playing on turf didnt do him any favours as a player who is constantly moving and cutting.Give me 550 at-bats in a row. These are thinggs I havent had yet in the big leagues, he said.ddddddddddddHe didnt play again after Aug. 5 following a left oblique strain he suffered in his return after being sidelined for more than a month with a broken right index finger.It marked the third oblique injury of Lawries four-year career. He strained his left oblique in a warmup game for the 2013 World Baseball Classic in March 2013, missing the first 14 games of the season. Lawrie also missed almost a month with a right oblique strain in late 2012.The 24-year-old Lawrie, who grew up in British Columbia, has already been on the disabled list six times.For myself its about staying healthy and getting a substantial amount of playing time. Its a new chapter, he said. This is a team that likes to win. I havent been on that side of the coin. I am a big piece of this puzzle, I feel like.Lawrie was a first-round pick by the Brewers at No. 16 overall in the 2008 draft. Traded to Toronto in December 2010, Lawrie made his major league debut Aug. 5, 2011. He played 125 games in 2012 and 107 in 13 before this past season was cut short.Now, he is gearing up to be at full strength for the start of spring training in 2 1/2 months at Oaklands new Arizona home in Mesa.All signs point toward 100 per cent, Lawrie said. I feel great. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '